Vicky Goes Wild!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vicky Goes Wild!!

Okie Dokie mates, I think I'm going to post some music videos. This gal arranges classic popular/rock. She plays her way. I personally think she is incredible. Also, take a look at her reviews on youtube. I will post more of her music. You should see her find a random public piano and draws a small crowd [posting some soon]. Please relax and listen, comments are welcome.

Chris Isaak/Stone Sour - Wicked Game

Last edited by Premium Parrots; 05-26-2020, 01:52 AM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times.  Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Bohemian Rhapsody on Elton John's piano at St. Pancras Station - London

Last edited by Premium Parrots; 05-26-2020, 03:38 AM.
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the people I killed because they were annoying......

I've been wrong lots of times.  Lots of times I've thought I was wrong only to find out that I was right in the beginning.

Comment

Originally posted by Premium Parrots View Post
      Please relax and listen, comments are welcome.

Well, I always liked Chris Isaak's music. This, though it is a piano-only version, is on par with the original "Wicked Game". Totally fascinating, indeed!

Cheers!

Comment

Radiohead - Creep

Comment

Fleetwood Mac - Landslide

Comment

The Doors - Riders On The Storm

Comment

Led Zeppelin - Stairway to heaven

Comment

Phil Collins - In The Air Tonight

Comment

Live at SynthFest - 01/13 - Funkadelic - Maggot Brain

Comment

Working...
                  X